15/11/2013

MMCS - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with another DT Card for the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG where we have another Free week! On today's card I have used a super cute stamp set by the brand Tiddly Inks which I have to admit I hadn't heard of until recently! The papers are also a naughty addition to my stash by Bazzill Basics.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:




INGREDIENTS -
'Winter Wishes' Tiddly Inks Stamp Set
Bazzill Basics 'Countdown to Christmas' Papers
Flowers & Tree Charm from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Lace, Paper Doily, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R37, R59, YG63, YG67 & YR16

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

tilly said...

a very cute card with your new stamp and I love your pretty flower as well, my clematis have died back now
Tilly

rachel said...

supercute card Nat - love that image and great colours xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

ooh Nat gorgeous card love the image and the design fabulous as usual. Love Alison xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

beautiful card , as always Nat.

love Teen x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC
HUGZ Fleur xXx