23/11/2013

Quick to Make Christmas Cards Part 2!

Good Morning!
As promised I am back today with the last four of my quick to make Christmas Cards! As mentioned in my previous post I found some old Toppers that I layered up to create some focal points for some quick cards.





INGREDIENTS -
Various Toppers
Penny Black Sentiment Stamps
Dew Drops, Cheesecloth, Ranger Glossy Accents & Foam Tape


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Red Geranium

I know they are a lot simpler than my usual style but they bumped up my Christmas Card pile pretty quick!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

tilly said...

beautiful quick cards, my raid my stash lol
Tilly

rachel said...

beautiful quick cards Nat - very useful xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty. These are quick cards but they are beautiful!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous cardS Nat love the simplicity of them. LoveAlison xx

Sandra H said...

Fab they all are Natalie x

Macpurp said...

great idea Nat! love the bold rest sentiment.


love Teen x