13/01/2014

12 Tags of 2014 ... January!

Good Morning!
Today I have my version of this month's 12 TAGS OF 2014! When I first saw it I have to admit I was a little bit stumped which is why I didn't make it straight away. The fact I don't have the pocket watch die that he used but a spanner in the works a little bit! When I sat down to make the tag yesterday though I managed to come up with an alternative that I hope you all like!


 I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
INKY CHICKS - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - RIBBONS
SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamps
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Charms, Pins, Jump Rings, Ribbon, 
Foil Sheets,Word Stickers & Transfers
Tim Holtz Sizzix Texture Fades
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool & Sanding Grip


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Stain - Pumice Stone & Black Soot
Distress Paint - Picket Fence & Black Soot
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

11 comments:

rachel said...

I do love your wonderful take on this tag Nat - so feminine and yet following the tag closely - wonderful! Mines done and coming up later in the week x

Riet said...

So gorgeous tag.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Natalie, Wow truly beautiful is your tag love all of the elements that you have used x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Natalie, I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Ribbon challenge x

Wendy L said...

Hi Natalie, this tag is so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Nat am loving your tag it's beautiful, sorry not commented for so long but been really busy making soap. Love Alison xx

Suzanne C said...

This is beautiful! Love how you improvised with the butterfly! Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining in on the fun with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore your take on the tag!! Butterflies and flowers but still the same. Amazing!

dottielottie said...

Love your interpretation of Tim's tag, it is right up my street as they say, flowers and butterflies what's not to like! x

pmstamper said...

Very lovely tag. Love how the butterflies look like they are flying up and away. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.