28/01/2014

PTW - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have a new challenge of a Sketch! You can choose between one of the old sketches or the new one like I have used. On today's card I have also used one of the Pre-Coloured images that LOTV make simply because it had been a while since I last did so!

You may wonder where the layer on the sketch behind the image is on my card ... well it is there but for some reason you cannot see it on the angle the photograph was taken lol Also I'm not too keen on today's card or tomorrow's ... I think I'm just having one of those times where your not happy with anything you make!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SO SWEET
THE RIBBON GIRL - ANYTHING GOES
LOTV CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Art Pad
Paper Smooches 'Scripty Sayings' Stamp Set
LOTV Nitwits Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets Glitter, Ribbon, Lace, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous and cute card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

such a cute card Nat - love this x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Natalie

Debs said...

Super cute card Natalie - fabulous flowers.
Debs xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat gorgeous card, love the sketch and the image is so cute. Love Alison xx

Sanna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! :)