13/08/2014

Creative Inspirations - Under The Sea!

Good Morning!
Well we are finally back from our Summer Break over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS and to kick start us all back off I have some great news to share with you all! We have a BRAND NEW DT MEMBER starting with us today and I know you will all enjoy her creations as much as I will! 

This week's challenge is Under The Sea and chosen by our DT Member RACHEL who has also chosen this month's Guest Designer, JO

This week's prize is from myself and I am giving 1 lucky winner this fantastic CD ROM by Joanna Sheen!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MAKE IT SPARKLE
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - SHABBY CHIC


I sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over the image and added some Dew Drops to add to the underwater effect.



INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ivory Mesh, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
UTEE Clear Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20 & B00

 Also before I go I wanted to let you know I have added MORE STAMPS FOR SALE which also includes Magnolia Stamps!


If you are interested in any feel free to send me an e-mail or look me up on facebook under Ngcards Grantham :)

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Nat. Love the image and design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

rachel said...

this is beautiful - love this xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) Tilda is beautiful and I love the shape and all the details, so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Ashlee McGregor said...

Gorgeous, pretty card, thanks for joining us at MDUC!!
Hugz Ashlee