19/08/2014

PTW - To Die For!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of To Die For! I shamefully don't use my dies as often as I should so this challenge prompted me to dig them out! I occasionally use Nesties for my stamped images, like I have today, but I have also used a Magnolia tree die which I felt matched the stamp perfectly!
I have also used the LOTV Sketch for today's card, but flipped it on it's side.


I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
LOTV CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST
WINTER WONDERLAND - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'The Perfect Tree' Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
 Maja Design Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Magnolia Doohickey Tree Die
Nestabilities
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, C7, E00, E21, E31, E33, E37, R11, R20, BG93, BG96, B00, B23, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

A fabulous image, beautifully coloured and great design and layout. Thanks for joining in with our ‘Anything goes for Christmas’ challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen x

Unknown said...

Love this one! Thanks for entering. x