12/01/2019

A Mice Hunkydory Product Review!

Good Morning!
Cards have been a little sparce this month so far due to work but luckily I managed to sit down yesterday morning and make today's card for you all.
This is my second product review for the craft company HUNKYDORY and just incase you missed my first post they asked me just before Christmas if I'd be interested in reviewing some of their products. 
Today's card is using the stamp set 'A Mice Birthday' and the little mouse with the cupcake is actually a single stamp from the set but I thought it just finished off the stamped image.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - WHAT'S NEW?
(New Stamp set)
INGREDIENTS -
'A Mice Birthday' For The Love of Stamps - Hunkydory Stamp Set
Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles, Papermania Glitter Stickers
Cheesecloth, Assorted Flowers, Berries, Seam Binding & Organza Ribbon
INKS USED -
E21, E31, E33, RV10, R35, R37, Y17, Y21
B000, B00, B93, B95, C1, C2 & W1

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these stamps are very similar to some I purchased several years ago from LOTV; love them. WakeyL