01/01/2019

LOTV New Release & My Top 5 Cards from 2018!

Good Morning!
I have 2 posts in one for you all today but before I get onto it I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

First up today see's a brand new release being launched over at LILI OF THE VALLEY! Do you remember the sneak peeks I shared with you last month of a cute new fairy called Lily? Well today you can finally get her yourselves along with 2 other designs that I haven't shared with you yet. There are also some more sentiment and banner stamps released today too! 
Onto the rest of today's post and I'd like to share with you my Top 5 Cards from 2018! I shared my Top 5 Christmas cards with you all on Christmas Eve so here are some non-Christmas creations!

First up is one of the first cards I made when I got back into my crafting this year, I used an old stamp that hadn't seen ink in a few years.
This one is using a floral stamp by Penny Black that I thought I still had, until I realised I'd sold it on and used my last stamped image of it for this card lol
Next up are the 2 cards I made using the new Fairy being released by LOTV today, she's such a cutie!
Lastly is a Birthday card using an image by LOTV that can be bought as part of their Art Sheets, perfect for a budding gardener!
Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my favourites, here's hoping you enjoy what I have to bring you throughout 2019!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

CraftyNatalie said...

Happy New year Natalie. Beautiful creations, look forward to seeing this year's makes.