26/09/2019

Happy Birthday ...

Good Morning!
Today I'm sharing a rather random unexpected card with you all today. 
I hadn't intended on making this but strangely enough I had a dream I made this a few nights ago (I have extremely random dreams as you can tell) so decided to actually make it when I got the chance!

Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the text in the centre very well, the ink used is actually a rather bright green that matches the large rose but the camera hasn't picked it up very well at all ...
The papers are some that I've had for years and years in my stash by Basic Grey that I'd forgotten about, which is probably why I dreamt about them lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SENTIMENTAL
ALLSORTS - TREES & LEAVES
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Happy Birthday to you ...' Sentiment Stamp
Basic Grey Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily & Assorted Flowers
Seam Binding Ribbon

INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Sap Green

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful the colours and design is gorgeous x

Mummylade said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x