07/09/2019

Penny Black September Challenge!

Good Morning!
It's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE where the theme is 'Anything Goes + Option of Something Old / Neglected!'
The stamp I've used is from 2014 and is called 'Dahlia Dance'. I usually colour this design in but today I thought I'd keep it black & white. This card is also for my Grandad's birthday who will be 90 at the end of the month, which is why I've kept the amount of embellishments low so that it didn't come across too feminine! lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - STAMP IT
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Dahlia Dance' Wooden Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Tim Holtz Remnant Rub-ons (for the 90)
Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Wooden Buttons & Hessian Ribbon

 Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend! 
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely card x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, perfect for the special Birthday.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby