28/02/2020

A Birthday Stroll

Good Morning!
I've taken a little break from the latest LOTV release today and used one of the older Digi's for today's card. It's my Dad's Birthday on Monday so I thought this vintage boy image of him taking a stroll with his pooch (my parents have a miniature wire-haired Dachshund) would be perfect for his card. 
I tried to colour the pooch with a wire-like style for the fur but I'm not entirely convinced if it actually worked ... or just looks a bit messy! lol
  INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Sunday Stroll' Digi Stamp and Sentiment
Assorted Maja Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Wooden Buttons & Assorted Flowers
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20,
G82, G85, B000, B00, B93, B95, B97, C1, C2, C5, W1, W2, W5 & W7

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment: