23/02/2020

LOTV Sneak Peek!

Good Afternoon!
It's been a little while since I've had the chance to craft, what with being ill for 2 weeks at the start of the month and working most of the time I haven't had the chance to craft.
I made this card this morning though before I head to work as we have another launch from LOTV happening on Tuesday and I really wanted to ink up one of the new images!
This design is called 'Pretty Posy' and as you can see it is perfect for Mother's Day along with many other occasions! 
 INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Pretty Posy' Digi Stamp and Sentiment
Maja Design Papers - Little Street Cafe
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily & Assorted Flowers
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, RV10, R85, RV95, RV69,
G82, G85, B000, B00, Y00, Y02, Y11, Y15, Y38, C1, C2, W1 & W2

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ADD A SENTIMENT

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and all the distressed papers
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Aww Natalie your card is so lovely great for a mother’s day x

CraftyNatalie said...

What a very pretty mothers day card. Lovely image and details.
Hope your feeling better. Its my birthday tomorrow so perhaps these new images might be a belated birthday pressie:]