06/11/2021

PBSC November Challenge

   Good Morning!

Today I'm sharing with you my creation for this month's PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. The theme is 'Anything Goes or Not A Card!' 
I played along with the option and made a tag that could be used on a Christmas Present.
The stamp is an oldie and is perfect for dog lovers!

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Reindeer Pup' Wooden Stamp & Penny Black Sentiment
Maja Design Paper
Snowflake Die-cut, Tinsel Ribbon, Flower, Berry and Wooden Star Button
Doodlebug Silver Sprinkles, Twinklets & Frantage Chunky White Embossing Powder

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat beautiful tag love the cute image. Love Alison x

Helen said...

This is such a fun beautifully designed tag, Nat!! I love all the texture and added details!! Stay safe! :)

Pauline C said...

That is gorgeous Natalie and so cute
Pauline x

Bunny said...

Your tag is adorable. I started late in card making and I sure do wish I had some of the older PB stamps. Mercy, they are so cute. I love what I made today as your guest designer too. It's a pleasure to color up images you really like. I've see y'all make such cute creations with older stamps. Love them. [Bunny]

Helen said...

This is adorable Natalie!
You've reminded me that I have that stamp, and should ink him up again soon!
Helen x