07/11/2021

Snowman & Friends - Lili of the Valley DT

        Good Morning!

Well as the saying goes, third times a charm! I can't remember the last time I had 3 creations to share with you in the space of a week, I've been lucky to get one a month recently. Here's hoping things don't go back to that! 

Today I'm sharing with you a card using one of the designs from the 2nd Christms release from LOTV this year. This design is called 'Snowman & Friends!' I'm always a sucker for anything that includes a Snowman, when I was a child I was obsessed with the short film 'The Snowman' (admittedly I still am) so maybe this is why I'm so fond of them. Anyway I'l stop waffling, here is today's card.


INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Snowman & Friends' Digi Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Die-cuts, Berry & Assorted Flowers
Clear Dew Drops, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Twinklets & Frantage Embossing Powder

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

3 comments:

Janette said...

Awww the snowman, all mine and now my grandbabes still love that film. Your card is beautiful Natalie, love the colouring and design.xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love everything about this it’s stunning Nat I need to get more supplies can I ask where you get the dew drops and flowers from. Also what is twinkles. Love Alison x

Sandra H said...

Wow Natalie this is a stunning card x