09/07/2022

A Happy Panda!

         Good Morning!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned, it's set to be a scorcher where we are in the UK! I'm not the biggest fan of heat so after pottering around at either the allotment or in the garden early this morning and probably tomorrow I'l more than likely be sheltering from the heat the rest of the day lol

In my previous post I mentioned that I'd been transferring all of my Digi's across to my laptop, well today's card is using one of the designs that I came across which I hadn't seen for years! In fact I don't even think the digi company are still going which is sad :( So this card was simply made for fun!

INGREDIENTS -
Panda Digi Stamp by Mel Jens Designs
Leaf Die from my stash
Doodlebug Sprinkes

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - ALLSORTS OF ANIMALS

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Adorable card Natalie, that really is the sweetest image and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joking us this week at Allsorts
Pauline x