18/07/2022

Winter Wonderland

          Good Morning!
We're in the middle of a heatwave right now in the UK and how did I spend it yesterday? Making a Christmas card obviously! I'm really not a fan of hot weather as it causes pressure headaches and migraines so I spent yesterday afternoon hiding in the craft room. I won't lie I can't wait for Wednesday to arrive when this heatwave should be over lol 

Today's card is using another design by Mel Jens Designs that I came across whilst transferring my digi's, yet again I've embraced the Clean & Simple style!

INGREDIENTS -
Penguin Digi Stamp by Mel Jens Designs
Christmas Words by Tim Holtz Sizzix
Tree Digi by Magnolia
Doodlebug Sprinkles, Frantage Embossing Powder & White Glitter

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

brenda said...

A fun Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

This is beautiful Nat - love the image and the whole composition with the distressed edges. Thanks so much for joining my "Christmas in July" challenge at Allsorts this week.
Pauline xx