26/10/2010

Everybody Art - Photo Inspiration!

Good Morning!
This week at EVERYBODY ART we have the theme of Photo Inspiration.
We would like you to use the colours from this picture:


I have to admit I have struggled with this card.
Firstly I was late making this having completely forgotten all about it (In my defence I did spend the day I was meant to be making it Craft shopping!) so you can understand how it could slip my mind ;P Secondly it just didn't seem to come out as I had imagined it in my head, I don't know what it is but it feels like something is missing ... hmmm! What do you think?

This also fits the Challenge at:

A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - LET'S GET PUNCHY!


I have taken a closeup of the Snowflakes this time on an angle which hopefully will let you be able to see them properly. I added Snow Writer, Twinklets & Adhesive Stones to the white snowflakes and just Twinklets to the red.
I decided to keep the silver ones plain as I felt they were decorative enough seeing they were punched from a shiny cardstock.


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Circular Sentiment from Happy Daze
CAuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' & 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folders
Snowflake Punches by Hobbycraft & X-Cut
Silver Dew Drops
Decoart Snow Writer
Adhesive Stones
Twinklets
Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Nat, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Natalie!!!