30/10/2010

PBSC - Zig Zag or Triangles!

Good Morning!
Well it's the weekend again so that means it's time for another challenge over at PBSC!
This week we want to see some Zig Zag's or Triangles on your work.
I would just like to say Thanks to those who commented on my Wreaths I made this week, I really enjoyed making them and may even make some more!

This card also fits the Challenge at:
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - SPARKLY & BRIGHT


RECIPE:
PB Stamped Image & Sentiment
Basic Grey Papers
PM Ribbon
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy Halloween!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

CHRISSY said...

Totally cute cards. Just scrolled through your blog and added you to my favourites. I like both wreaths, maybe red best....or silver..both lovely

Pauline C said...

Very cute Nat - I adore that image. Hope you're having a great weekend
Pauline x

Little K Smith said...

Love this card Natalie, adorable bunnies, gorgeous papers and lovely flowers too!
Kelly.x

jenny said...

Beautiful card Nat, gorgeous colours and papers and such a cute image :)

Jenny xx

Margaret said...

I love these little rabbits one of my favorite PB stamps your card reminded me that it is ages since I used it
Hugs Margaret