17/10/2010

Just A Little Note...

Good Morning!
Just thought I would let you know that I have started selling my cards on ebay.
I have over 50 ready-made so I decided I needed to do something with them.
Please bear with me adding them seeing I have quite a few!
I have started off with 2 Magnolia Tilda Easel Cards and 2 Hanglar Cards.
Click this logo to go see them:


***********************************
Also just a little shout out about some gorgeous PB BLog Candy I have come accross, This is being given away by Kathy and you definately won't want to miss out on this lot:


Thanks for Popping by,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Hi Natalie
Have been thinking about selling my cards on ebay too, is it fairly easy to set up?
Good luck with yours :)
Kelly.x

carrie-lee said...

fingers crossed for you hun, am sure they will sell they are lovely xxx

Carrie said...

Good luck with the Ebay adventure babe! I am sure you will sell loads of cards!! Be careful with Ebays fees, they can sometimes get out of hand! Keep us updated on how your doing! x