30/09/2012

12 Tags of 2012 ... September!

Good Evening!
As promised I'm back with my version of the September tag from 12 Tags of 2012 by Tim Holtz! Better late than never! lol I only received some of the items needed for it this week and didn't get the chance to make it until this afternoon ... I will admit I was unsure about it as it's definitely not my usual style but in the end I really like it! Here is Tim's tag ....


Here is my tag ...
Id like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - LETTERS & NUMBERS


To create the butterflies I first cut them out of the Movers & Shapers Die, covered in Black Paint Dabber & Distress Stickles then added Liquid Pearls to the centre of each. To finish off I added 3D Gloss!
I don;t have any 'Black Soot' Distress Stain ... yet ... so to ink the ribbon I swiped my ink pad across instead.



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Butterflies Die
Ranger Foil Tape
Scrap of Magnolia Paper
Tim Holtz Ideo-ology - Findings Numerals, Film Strip Ribbon & Jump Rings
Silver Antique Clock Charm from J&C Creations
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paint Dabber - Black
Seam Binding Ribbon, Twinklets Glitter, Stapler, Safety Pin & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
(I forgot to add the Black Soot Distress Ink ... oops!)
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Adirondack Paint Dabber - Pitch Black
Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
Liquid Pearls - White Opal

Thanks for popping by again! 
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous Nat - lov it to bits - will need to try and do next months! xx

Deb said...

wow, this is totally amazing Nat, love it!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Anonymous said...

Totally AWESOME tag! LOVE the way you created the butterflies too! amazing! hugs me xx