30/09/2012

Joanna Sheen - Down In The Garden!

Good Afternoon!
Apologies for the lateness of this post, as you all know by now my timing has gone out of the window due to lack of time for everything! lol You can expect two posts from me today ... this post for the new challenge over at JOANNA SHEEN which is Down In The Garden and Il finally be revealing my September 12 Tags of 2012 Tag a little bit later once it's dried! Nothing like rushing in at last minute! lol
As I have just mentioned there is a new challenge at JOANNA SHEEN and I have used a stamp I was sent a couple of months ago for this card. I was sent some lovely decoupage sheets but try as I might whatever I made just didn't look right!
This card isn't my usual style but I needed to make something quick and easy!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
STAMPIN FOR THE WEEKEND - FEELING FLORAL
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY




INGREDIENTS -
Joanna Sheen Stamp Set
Magnolia Papers
White Organza Ribbon, Metal Charm & Dew Drops
Liquid Pearls - White Opal


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Antique Linen

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can stop by again later for my September Tag!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pop of color from the red matting. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

rachel said...

stunning card Nat - very subtle and calming xx

Sandra H said...

Very pretty card x

Kathryn said...

Very elegant x thanks for joining us at SFTW X