08/09/2018

Birthday Wishes with an Old Favourite!

Good Morning!
Today I'd like to share a card with you that I made earlier in the week, simply because I could. As I'm easing myself back into card making slowly I'm simply making cards as and when I feel like it and if anything from my stash catches my eye. Well whilst organising my craft room the other week the following image was sitting on the top of a pile in one my stamped image boxes and I'd been wanting to make a card with it ever since.
I paired it with some Autumnal coloured paper from my stash that also caught my eye.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
RIBBON GIRL - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - STAMP ON IT
STAMPING SENSATIONS - SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'B' ... BUTTERFLY
INGREDIENTS -
Sugar Nellie Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Ribbon
Flowers, Berries, Butterfly Embellishment & Doodlebug Sprinkles
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black (originally used when I stamped the image)

COPIC CIAO MARKERS -
E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, BG93, BG96, B000, 
BV00, BV02, V02, V04, V12, V15, V17, W1, W3 & W5
Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

10 comments:

tilly said...

super image and card, lovely to see you back
Tilly

Aunty Sue said...

Always loved this stamp still have all mine. Beautiful card and good to see you posting

Janette said...

She was a big favourite and still looks cute, such a pretty card, so good to see you crafting again..xx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Natalie. Love the stamp, the colours and pretty embellies.
It's good to see you crafting again
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Natalie, it is so lovely to see you back at it!
This is a gorgeous card, beautiful colours and colouring and everything is so perfectly put together...xxx <3

Andrea said...

This is really pretty x Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x

ankitag612 said...

Such a beautifully embellished card! I love all the distressed layers and the flowers look so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

brenda said...

It's so good to see you back with another lovely card Nat and this one is a real beauty, thanks for sharing another creation in our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card. Lovely papers, colours , design and cute image. Thanks for joining our chalelnge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies