27/09/2018

Lili of the Valley Design Team!

Good Morning!
As you all know I had rather a long break from crafting and only got back into it a couple of weeks ago. Before the break I was part of the LILI OF THE VALLEY DESIGN TEAM and luckily they were kind enough to have me back when I spoke them last week! 
This is my first card back for them and I have used an image from one of their new Art Sheets called 'Christmas Pugs'. These Art Sheets are beautifully coloured and perfect if you don't have time to colour yourself. You can find this particular Pug design along with 3 other variations of him HERE'

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ABC CHALLENGE - S IS FOR 'SNOW'
INGREDIENTS -
Lili of the Valley 'Christmas Pugs' Art Sheet
Lili of the Valley Sentiment Stamp & Papers
Papermania Glitter Stickers, Cheesecloth & Glitter Spot Organza Ribbon
Assorted Flowers & Berries

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card, love this cute pug image.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - what a cute image!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x