19/09/2018

Hedgehog Birthday!

Good Afternoon!
Today's card has a birthday theme so don't worry there's nothing Christmassy to share this time ... however I can't promise this with my next post haha
The card that I've made today is using one of my favourite Penny Black stamps for Masculine cards. I think you can tell that I'm a bit obsessed with my Penny Black stamps at the moment.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Distess Inks - Weathered Wood & Pumice Stone

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

brenda said...

A great monochromatic card Nat, thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations but as mentioned when I commented on your Squirrel card, we allow a max of three entries.

B x

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful is your card and the none coloured image (monochrome) is so appealing x