27/05/2013

Busy Little Bee!

Good Morning!
First off I'd just like to say I'm sorry for my lack of posts over the last few days, I have been a little bit busy!
Just a word of warning, this post has quite a few pictures so if your not sat comfortably, I'd recommend that you should be! lol Here's an update on my garden ...

I decided to take the plunge and hang my baskets out yesterday after a week of hardening off, I know they all look the same and green at the moment but next time you see them they should be full of colour!







A few days ago I also got started on planting up a few of my pots, I have a couple more to do today but here is what I have done so far ...





I've also put my first lot Sweet Pea's out. These were all sown back in March but I have also sown some of a different variety a few weeks ago which are still in the Greenhouse waiting to join these!
If you don;t know which they are, they are in the large tub surrounded by bamboo :)


A little update on my Delphiniums .... they are growing taller slowly!


Lastly here's another update on how the Greenhouse is looking, the tomatoes seem to be coming along nicely with the Marigolds I have planted with them :)





Thanks for popping by, don't worry I shall be back with a card tomorrow!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Great pics ... your baskets and pots look lovely :)
Looks like we'd the same weather yesterday, gorgeous sunny and warm - I got some of mine planted up too and I'm glad I did as it's been pouring with rain ever since LOL

rachel said...

garden is looking fab Nat - and what a clever idea to put the marigolds actually in the tomato pots - I always intersperse mine between the pots - but this way the watering load is lighter - fab xx

Noreen said...

Looks great, looks like you're going to have lots of yummy tomatoes xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat your pots look great happy gardening. Love Alison xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Nat - how refreshing to read your post and l love how your new job has inspired you to become so interested in gardening and plants = those marigolds should keep all the little beasties off your toms. I love delphiniums and had quite a few different ones, unfortunately the slugs love them too :( Alan Titchmarsh had better watch out or you will be doing him out of a job. Take care x Susan x

Sandra H said...

Well done you have done an amazing job with the plants hope your toms turn out good they are so tasty Home grown ones xx