18/05/2013

J&C Creations - Pink!

Good Morning!
As mentioned on Monday this week we have the theme of using the colour Pink over at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG. I have made a simple card with Distress Inks and Stains to create the background, and here is how!


After trimming some white card stock down to size I swiped some Stains over a craft sheet which I then swiped the card through and heat set. Inking around the edges with Distress Ink to finish.


 Using a white ink pad I stamped a post mark stamp in the top left and bottom right corners. Following this I stamped my main image in the centre using black Archival Ink and added a strip of Masking Tape across the bottom. Once everything dried I added some ribbon, stuck the card onto my card blank and then embellished!



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamp
DoCrafts Postmark Stamp
Masking Tape (Available from J&C Creations)
Tim Holtz Word Sticker
Flowers, Seam Binding Ribbon, Flower Charm, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents, PVA Glue & Liquid Pearls - Onyx Pearl


INKS USED -
Stampin' Up White Ink Pad
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Festive Berries
Distress Stain - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry & Festive Berries

Just so you know this is my last post / DT Project for J&C Creations. It has been a great few months that I have been with them but they are heading in a different direction from next Monday. I wish them the best of luck for the future!

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Ooooooh Natalie this is remarkable x