15/07/2013

Blooming!

Good Morning!
Today I thought I would share with you some closeup photo's of the front garden seeing it doesn't get as much of a look in as the back one. Quite a few of the flowers have started coming through so it is rather colourful!









I thought you'd like to see the doggies reaction to my ice cream during the hot weather, do you think they wanted one too?


I also managed to cut some sweet pea's down this week along with a begonia and some echium, don't you think they look pretty?


Well that's all from me today, I shall be back tomorrow with another card for PTW!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, love the flowers and i do miss having Sweet Peas in my garden, the fragrance is so lovely, xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Natalie this looks so lovely your hard work has paid off your sweet pea will give you lots of lovely smells around your home they smell so beautiful xx