12/07/2013

MMCS - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
This week over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have the theme of Anything Goes! Seeing as I didn't receive my DT Parcel on time last week I decided to use the Toppers that I was meant to use for then on this week's card instead! I have used one of the gorgeous Pre-Coloured Toppers by Mo Manning from the set 'Sailor Crew'.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SKETCHY CHALLENGES - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
'Sailor Crew' Mo Manning Pre-Coloured Toppers
Sentiment from 'Birthday Collections' HobbyArt Stamp Set
Magnolia & Echo Park Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper Doily, Button, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat - such a fabulous layout and image xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous nat! such a fun design.. i love the colours and papers :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Nat love that little guy. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your card x