18/07/2013

Feeling Festive!

Good Morning!
I bet you are all thinking that I've gone mad, how can I be feeling festive when were in the middle of a heat wave? Well I honestly don't know either but I was earlier in the week lol Today I have 4 Christmas cards to share with you that I have done for MMCS using the brand new Christmas stamps by Indigo Blu and The Cat's Pajama's. 


First up are the cards using the Indigo Blue stamps 'Merry Christmas Tree' and 'Poinsettia'.





You can't really tell from the photo but I have added Holographic Embossing Powder to the design on this card to give it some Christmas sparkle!



INGREDIENTS -
Indigo Blue Stamps - 'Merry Christmas Tree' & 'Pointsettia'
Dew Drops & Holographic Embossing Powders



INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Emboss It Ink Pad
Distress Ink Pads - Bundled Sage, Fired Brick & Black Soot
Distress Stains - Brushed Pewter, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey & Festive Berries

Last up is a card made with a stamp by The Cat's Pajama's, not my usual style but rather cute!




INGREDIENTS -
The Cat's Pajama's - 'Sock It To Me' Stamp
Petal Fresh First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Seam Binding Ribbon, Button, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

All so different and all so gorgeous Natalie. I've done a few Christmas cards this week too, maybe it makes us feel a bit cooler! lol
Lorraine x

rachel said...

fabby cards Nat - love that poinsettia - wonderful x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat you have been busy, love your festive cards they are gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Stunning cards Natalie and beautiful image too x