14/07/2013

Joanna Sheen - Citrus Colours!

Good Morning!
This fortnight at JOANNA SHEEN our challenge is Citrus Colours!
I was sent the following stamp set to use, admittedly they aren't my usual style but nevertheless I gave it my best and here is what I came up with! I have to say I'm not too keen on this card but hey we can't like everything that we make can we? ol




INGREDIENTS - 
Joanna Sheen Stamp Set
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Flower Charm, Glitter, Dew Drops
Ranger Glossy Accents, PVA Glue & Liquid Pearls - Key Lime


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Copic Ciao Markers - Y21, R27, R59, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

tilly said...

It's a beautiful card even though it is different for you, and those colours really lift it
Tilly

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Natalie xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Nat, you have done a fabulous job with the stamps you were sent.
Wendy xx

rachel said...

this is just wonderful nat - how fabulous xx