17/03/2022

Bunny on Swing - Lili of the Valley DT

            Good Morning!

I'm back today with another card for you all, this time featuring one of the brand new designs from LOTV! They've just released some cute Easter designs and this is one of them!
I've gone back to my roots and coloured up the main image this time in a soft colour scheme of blue and warm grey. There is also still 50% off over at LOTV so do please go and grab yourselves a bargain!!!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Bunny on  Swing' Digi Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Ribbon, Dew Drops, Flowers & Paper Doily

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - FAVOURITE THINGS (Maja Design Papers, LOTV Digi's)

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

2 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Natalie, love your image and the lovely soft colouring. Xx

Anke said...

What a beautiful card, so lovely, I love the little rabbit.

Hugs
Anke