13/03/2022

Mouse and Bumblebee - Lili of the Valley DT

            Good Evening!
I hope you've all had a nice weekend, I was at work until mid afternoon today so not the ideal way to spend a Sunday.

I was having a little look through my 'Simply Prints' the other day and came across this design which came out a while ago. The image is perfect for Springtime so I couldn't resist making a quick card with it. A little simpler than my usual style but not too much! This design and many more can be found in the 'Simply Print' format along with your usual digi's over on the LOTV website.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Mouse and Bumblebee' Simply Print
Maja Design Paper
Ribbons, Clear Dew Drops, Flowers & Paper Doily

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - SPRING IS IN THE AIR
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BIT O' GREEN

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

6 comments:

Anke said...

Your card is so lovely and the image is so sweet.

And thank you so much for your kind comments on my blogs.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and adorable image x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty layered design and gorgeous Spring image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A really pretty Spring creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Janette said...

Really pretty, love the image and I think your design is gorgeous Natalie.xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute springtime card! Love the image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!