15/03/2022

Easter Egg Bunny - Lili of the Valley DT

             Good Morning!
I bet you're as surprised I am to see another card from me so soon after posting so recently lol. Well I printed this design off a couple of days ago and I really wanted to make something with it, so last night I did! This is another design by Lili of the Valley and just like my previous post it's one that has been around for a little while. I promise I will colour something up myself soon but today's design is another 'Simply Print', they're just so quick and easy to use when you're short on time!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Easter Egg Bunny' Simply Print
LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design & Magnolia Paper
Ribbon, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Flowers & Paper Doily

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - SPRING IS IN THE AIR

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Natalie your card and image is beautiful love the layout x

Janette said...

Awww this is gorgeous a beautiful card. I think its great every now and then to use pre coloured, I have just added one to my blog and can't get over how quickly it came together.xx

brenda said...

So very sweet in the pretty pastel colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts Spring challenge.

B x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and adorable card natalie ... love the cute image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge spring theme this week.
Pauline x