05/03/2022

PBSC March Challenge!

       Good Morning!

It's the first Saturday of the month which means it's time for this month's PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. This months challenge is 'Anything Goes or Bright Colours'.
I haven't opted for the option this month as I wanted to create something with a cooler colour tone. It was the first time I'd used my Distress Inks in years, I was so relieved to find that they hadn't dried up! The card that I have made was for my Dad's birthday earlier in the week but I think it was simple enough that it could've also been used for a variety of occasions. 

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Winter Sky' Wooden Stamp
Weathered Wood & Shaded Lilac Distress Inks
Clear Dew Drops

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING GOES WITH THE OPTION TO DISTRESS

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

9 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Natalie, what a beautiful card.xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - love the subtle ink blending!
Helen x

brenda said...

Such a peaceful scene with the PB image, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful card Natalie

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Natalie - so tranquil. WOuld never guess you haven't distressed for ages - it looks perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week, and for joining in with my "distress" option.
Pauline xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and stylish card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty. I am sure your Dad will love this!! ♥ Sue Kment

Anke said...

WOW Natalie your card is so beautiful ...

Helen said...

Such a striking card Natalie! Love your choice of colours and beautiful ink blending!! Take care! :)