10/03/2010

Creative Inspirations - Charms!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have a nice and easy challenge for you, we want to see you use Charms on your work!
Now you may notice I have used another Hanglar Stamped Image, I seem to of had a little obsession with these for my past few cards! lol I haven't used them for a while so that is my reasoning! lol

This card fits into a few Challenges so here they are:

MOJO MONDAY - Sketch
I know the Image is larger than on the sketch but hopefully it still qualifies!)
DOUBLE DUTCH - Boys Only

RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Basic Grey Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
* Pins, Beads & Charms from Stash
* Buttons from The Hobby House

Happy Crafting! xxx

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Great card, Nat! Hanglar looks so precious all ready to fly his kite! I love the bright bold colors you dressed him in. Hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Nat, I love the bright fun colors you have used with this H&S image. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
hugs, Janiel

Pop's Cards said...

I love these stamps wish they was available here, you have done his gorgeous, husg Pops x