06/03/2010

PBSC - Easel Card!

Good Morning!
Well these last few days haven't exactly been how I had planned! I had received another card order for some Mother's Day cards and told the person I would get them done by Thursday Night. However, In the early hours of Thursday Morning I managed to get a lovely sickness bug which had me laid in bed all day with a bucket for my friend not being able to move without getting motion sickness! lol
I've only been starting to feel better today so I can't see them getting their cards until Monday now!

Anyways back to something I have made thankfully earlier in the week is my Design Team Card for PBSC.
This week we want you to make an EASEL CARD.
We are also welcoming our Guest Designer for March today, Nadine.
Her work is beautiful!

Now I have only made a few of these so getting the sizing and photos right are still a bit of a hassle for me lol

RECIPE:
* PB Stamps
* MME Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Lace & Flowers from Stash
* Red Dew Drops from The Hobby House
* PM Pearl Brads

Thanks for Looking, Hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going to get some well needed crafting done! xxx

5 comments:

Macpurp said...

love this! hope you feel better soon xx

Alleena Burger said...

Great card!! I hope you are up and at it again soon!! All the best, get plenty of rest.

Leanne said...

WOW this is absolutely beautiful!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful easel card Natalie, very pretty!
Clairex

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Natalie. I love these easel cards, must give it a go! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, hope your feeling much better now!
Hugs, vicky ~x~