02/03/2010

Everybody Art - Sketch!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your comments yesterday on my Craft Room and my dog, they are very much appreciated!

This week at EVERYBODY ART we have a Sketch for you all!
I had been asked to make a Thank You card for someone so I thought this sketch would fit it perfectly!
I moved the flowers to the opposite side of the card as they wouldn't of fitted well on the left due to the flower the hedgehog is holding and also it would be covering a nice part of the patterned paper! lol


RECIPE:
* PB Stamped Image 'Lazy Days'
* Sentiment Tag from Clevercut
* Scalloped and Normal Circular Nesties
* Bo Bunny Papers
* Hobbycraft Ribbon
* Prima Flowers
* PM Gem Brads
* Clear Dew Drops from The Hobby House

Thanks for Stopping by, Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for the next challenge at Creative Inspirations! xxx

5 comments:

Leanne said...

This is very pretty. I love that image!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Love the soft pastel colours! Hugs Juls

PureGold said...

Oh wow this card is so wonderful.
Really nice colors.
Gorgeous!
Hugs PureGold

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is so gorgeous Nat.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute card and adorable image--beautifully colored, too! I love the pretty flowers and papers--pink!
Hugs,
April