24/03/2010

Creative Inspirations - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS I have created a sketch for everyone.
As usual you can rotate it and add as many embellishments you like so long as you can still see the layout. I hope you all try it out :)


I have used another stamp I got from Harrogate last weekend, It is part of a Penny Black set.
You can't tell on this photo but I have coloured the edges of the white circles with Distress Ink to make it look more vintage. It's just a shame the photo doesn't show it very well.


RECIPE:
* PB Stamp & Sentiment
* Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' Paper
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Tim Holtz Distrss Ink 'Antique Linen'
* Prima Flowers
* Dovecraft Ribbon
* Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By! xxx

5 comments:

Gail said...

You make some fabby cards.I love how you decorate the inside as well.It takes me all my time just do the outside.

hugs
Gail

cats whiskers said...

OMG Nat what wonderful creations since I have been absent from blog hopping its lovely to be back.
Hugs jacqui x

Janiel/ janny said...

OH Nat this is so pretty!!! I love this sketch you have done up. I am sure to use it again but when I do I might do it right next time. I put my across bars over to long and didn't see that. LOL....

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SWEET.
Hugs, Janiel

stephanne said...

Loved the sketch Nat and to see how you put it to work is brilliant!! Love the colours and the added texture of the dotty paper, just lovely!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Stacey said...

Favulous sketch and I have to say, this image is gorgeous ~x~