09/03/2010

Everybody Art - 2 Papers, 2 Flowers & 2 Buttons!

Good Morning!
This week at EVERYBODY ART we want to see you include a little Recipe on your card!

My card this week is for the Ribbon Company CRAFTY RIBBONS as the Yellow Ribbon used is from their Easter collection so it's one of the 2 DT cards I made for them :)
I shall show the other at the bottom of this post but beware it isn't my usual style!

I seem to be having a little obsession with my Hanglar Stamped Image as I have used another for todays card hehe!


RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Sentiment on Front from PC
* Sentiment Inside PB
* Basic Grey Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
* Prima Flowers
* Buttons from The Hobby House

This card also fits into the Challenges at:
STAMP WITH FUN - Spring

As mentioned before here is the other card I made for CRAFTY RIBBONS:
I decided to decorate the 'Eggs' with their ribbons to do something a little different!

Thanks for Popping By, Happy Crafting! xxx

3 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

I have just come across your blog and I think you are so incredibly talented. I adore both of these cards. You have coloured them perfectly. Looking forward to seeing your next creation. xo Jackie

Janiel/ janny said...

Nat these are beautiful!!!!!
hugs, Jnaiel

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful spring cards !! love the colours !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team