24/03/2010

A Few Challenges ...

Hello!
I have combined the 3 Challenges this week from:

JUST MAGNOLIA - Easel Card
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - Dimensions

My lovely friend Caroline sent me some of the new Easter Tilda Stamped Images and this one was my favourite, I think I'm going to end up buying it for myself soon! lol
This is my the first Easel Card I think I have made properly where it actually stays stood up ... woohoo! lol
Sorry about the pic quality, it was a pain to photo!


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Tilda Stamped Image
* Sentiment from PC
* Kaiser Craft Paper
* Cuttlebug 'Script' & 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folders
* Prima Flowers
* Cream and Rose Flower from Stash
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass

Happy Crafting! xxx

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Natalie, luv the sweet image, fab colour combo & layout xx lizzy xx

Stacey said...

Great layout Nat, I love the pretty colour combo ~♥~

Mina said...

easel cards are always a pain to photograph and you never know which angel to take lol...gorgeous card I love this Tilda too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Nat what a wonderful card, adorable image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love the card sweetie!!! GorGEOUS!! I used the same image today..tee hee hee.. She is fun to work with..
big happy hugs to you, Jnaiel

Bev said...

Such a sweet easel card Natalie, the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Dena said...

Ahhhhh ! I love it! The image is adorable and you did such a fantastic job on this card!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Deb said...

beautiful easel card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Vee said...

Love this Natalie really gorgeous colours.
xx Vee