31/03/2010

Creative Inspirations - Sentiments Only / No Stamped Images Allowed!

Good Afternoon!
Thank you for the comments on yesterdays card!
Incase your interested my Dentist put me on some anti-biotics, although I'm not too happy about it as I now can't drink for a week and it's bank holiday weekend! grrr!
However, I did go to Hobbycraft afterwards and spent a few pennies so that did cheer me up a bit!

This weeks challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is to only use Sentiments on your work, NO STAMPED IMAGES ALLOWED.

I thought this would be a good challenge as sometime a card with the simplest layout and just a sentiment works just as well to one highly decorated with an image!

This also fits into the following Challenge:
( I moved the flowers on the sketch as I felt they went better on the side on my card)


RECIPE:
* PB Sentiments
* Basic Grey 'Eva' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flowers
* Rose from Stash
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Plumeria

Happy Crafting! xxx

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Natalie, love this sentment!
Clairexx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful card, Nat. I love the way you used the embossed circle and have your sentiment offset. This was a great challenge - I really loved it!

Hugs,
Linda

Jeanette said...

What a great card hunni! Hope you will feel better soon!
Thank you so much for playing along this week over at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous love that you have done the inside too, thanks for having me big hugs Pops x x x

Janiel/ janny said...

love the sentiment Nat!! Beautiful card!!!
Happy Easter weekend sweetie, hugs, Janiel