30/03/2010

Everybody Art - Spring!

Good Morning!
This is a quick post from me as I am due at the dentist in an hour (groan) due to my lovely gum growing over a growing wisdom tooth .... ouchy!
I don't think I have been up this early for a good time! lol

This week at EVERYBODY ART we have an easy theme of Spring for you to use!
I have used antoher Image Debbie sent me, don't you think she's cute!

This card also fits into the following Challenge :

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - Open Challenge


RECIPE:
* PB Stamped Image
* Sentiment from PC
* Prima Paper
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Lace, Ribbon & Cream Rose from Stash
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass

I hope you have a better day than me! lol Happy Crafting! xxx

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Nat, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Matthew George said...

wow this is a beautiful images. Thx for sharing
If you are interested to Buy Indian Art or Contemporary Indian art look my web site

Juls said...

so beautiful, love the soft colours!!

Anonymous said...

This image is so cute, and the pastel papers are so pretty! Lovely Spring card! I hope your mouth feels better soon!
Hugs,
April

Noreen said...

Fab card, lovely soft colours & great shape combo Noreen x

Donna said...

A really beautiful card and such a fantastic layout! Thanks for joining in the fun with PTW :) Donna x