20/03/2010

PBSC - Carole's Sketch!

Good Morning!
I am having to write this post really quickly as I am already late for setting off to the Harrogate 'Papercraft Extravaganza' Show. I didn't get in until 5:30am so needless to say I aint feeling my best! lol

This week at PBSC we have a wonderful sketch designed by our teamie Carole.
I enjoyed this sketch, You can't really tell but on this card I mixed Light Pink, Dark Pink & Blue Chalk Inks on my Stamp to create a mottled purple effect. I'm rather pleased with this card :)

RECIPE:
* PB Stamps
* Basic Grey Papers
* Prima Flowers
* Dovecraft Ribbon
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Hyacinth

Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card nat both outside and inside. Hope you dont spend too much. lol

Macpurp said...

oh this is beautiful, really different !
have a great day, dont spent too much! i wish i had your stamina with such a lack of sleep!

Mephisto said...

Thats a really lovely card hun!

Hugs
Domi

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful card. Love it. Fantastic work!

hugs Zimtschnecke