28/03/2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge ...

Good Afternoon!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Mine has been okay, went out last night but had a bit of trouble so that lowered it a bit and I have had constant pain in the side of my mouth ... my gum seems to be trying to grow over a growing wisdom tooth so I think I may have to ring the dentists next week, grrrr!
However I am looking forward to Dancing on Ice tonight, I wonder who will win?!

Yesterday I managed to get a Challenge card done using the sketch over at
I seem to have fallen in love with this style of Penny Black stamps at the moment, I can see a lot more cards being made using them :)
I did however swap the 3 circles on the sketch for flowers as I felt it went with my card better.


RECIPE:
* Penny Black 'Allegro' Stamp Set
* PB Sentiment from 'Enjoy ...' Stamp Set
* Basic Grey Kioshi Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Plumeria
* Dovecraft Ribbon

Happy Crafting! xxx

No comments: