07/03/2010

Friday Sketchers - Mother's Day!

Good Morning!
This week I received 4 orders of Mother's Day Cards, A bit daunting at first seeing I had to make 4 different cards for the same occassion but after a bit of thinking I decided to use the sketch over at FRIDAY SKETCHERS and some Hanglar Stamped Images my good friend Domi sent me!
I have fallen in love with these Images so hopefully she will send me some more! hehe

I mirrored the sketch round on the last 2 cards to make them more different to the others.
I don't want to give these cards away now but I guess I'm going to have to :( lol
Here is my favourite of them:
RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Sentiment wrote on PC
* Bo Bunny Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Plumeria

These are the other 3 I have made ...

I would also like to enter this into:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MOTHER'S DAY / GIRLY

Hope your all having a good weekend, Happy Crafting! xxx

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh they are adorable Nat, love the sweet images and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Iris said...

Both cards are really amazing hun, great work with super cute hÄnglar-Images.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

Hugs
Iris

Michele Roos said...

Oh such pretty cards. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous Nat xx