29/03/2010

Easter Bunny!

Good Evening!
I could kill blogger right now, it's taken me almost 3 hours to get this post uploaded as for some reason it wouldn't load up my pics, grrr!

I was going to use this card for tomorrow's EAC Challenge but seeing I was in a rather crafty mood I have made a different to use!
I would just like to thank my lovely Teamie Debbie from PBSC for sending me this Stamped Image.

This card is using the following Challenges:

* STAMP WITH FUN - Sketch
* CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGE - Spring or Easter ... With Lots of Chocolate
( There is an Egg in the Image and there always Chocolate so I hope that counts!!)


RECIPE:
* PB Stamped Image
* Sentiment from PC
* Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Dovecraft Ribbon
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass

Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nat,
i think a lot of peeps have had trouble with blogger,
Hugs Dianne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW gorgeous card Nat.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is delicious ! Love the colours and the image is so so sweet ! Beautiful little flowers too ! Smiles from Catherine

Shelly said...

Super card! Love the cute bunny and his choccy egg definately counts! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Cupcake this week!
Shelly ;)