27/03/2010

Magnolia Tilda Bookmark ....

Good Afternoon!
I thought I would show you a Bookmark I made yesterday using another Image my friend Caroline sent me of the new Tilda's!

This fits into the following Challenges :

* A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - Bookmark This
* JUST MAGNOLIA - Sketch


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Tilda Stamped Image
* Magnolia Sentiment
* Kaiser Craft Papers
* Buttons from Stash
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass
* Dovecraft Ribbon

My Penny Black Saturday Challenge Card is in the post below if you are interested :)
Happy Crafting! xxx

8 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie, I just did this image last night. LOL....... we are on a roll here.. I just can't show mine yet. Did it for a challenge blog fo rthe 4th. hehehehe..
BEAUTIFUL project sweetie.....
I am loving these new stamps!!
hugs, Janiel

Saskia van den Berk said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and colours you've used.
Hugs Sas (from the Netherlands)

Merethe said...

Wow this was a grat idea;-)

Stacey said...

So sweet! I love how you have blinged it all up with the buttons - just perfect ~♥~

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful colours and colouring and the buttons look great! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Marcea said...

what a gorgeous project. I just love your wonderful colours and such fabulous details. Great image too,. Thanks for joining us on JM this week
-x-

Mina said...

fabulous Natalie, great idea to make a bookmark...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabby bookmark! Love the image and the pretty details. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again! :)