04/09/2014

Cult Pens Masking Tape!

Good Morning!
If you read Monday's post then you will have noticed that I mentioned CULT PENS asked me to make some creations using their new product, Masking Tape made from Japanese washi paper! 
You will have spotted the card on Monday used the two gold tapes and yesterday's used the third. 
Well today's card combines all three! I kept this card C&S to make the tape designs stand out as much as they can and embellished with some gold sprinkles.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - STAMP IT



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp
Masking Tape by Cult Pens
Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Heather said...

A stunning card Nat, I love your design and fabulous TH sentiment - your used of the washi tape is fabulous!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Hop Challenge
hugs
Heather xx