08/09/2014

Reindeers & A Caroling Tree!

Good Morning!
I bet that's not a title you expected to read this morning lol Well they're the names of the new goodies that arrived last weekend, I couldn't resist them! They're both from the latest Penny Black release and it's the first time I've bought a Die by them, which cuts perfectly. As soon as they arrived I made a quick card with them to share with you today.


With a sprinkling of Distress Glitter on the second Reindeer and some Silver Doodlebug Sprinkles in the corner it helps give the C&S card some sparkle! The card is a lot more sparkly in real life, but dull weather and white do not make a good combination for photographing! lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - STAMP IT
SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW - STAMP-TEMBER




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp & Die
Silver Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Glossy Accents & White Distress Glitter


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

I also spotted over the weekend that I won the last challenge over at the INKY CHICKS challenge with my Edwin Christmas card, a lovely surprise!


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful christmas card, love the reindeer.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card papers and image x

Teresa Kline said...

wow, gorgeous Christmas card! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday StampTember Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Nancy Frustaci said...

Beautiful Card:)

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a gorgeous holiday card! Love your beautiful stamping. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)