16/09/2014

PTW - Punch It Out!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Punch It Out! This was a great excuse for me to dig my punches out as I never tend to use them and they're usually sat in a box! I have used a Snowflake punch which if I remember rightly is by X-Cut and was released a few years ago.
The stamp is by High Hopes and was one of the oldies I sold last week, but couldn't resist inking her up before she left! lol The sentiment is a Die Cut Freebie I got with a magazine yonks ago.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - TOO CUTE
(Okay I know she's a SnowLADY, but surely she still counts lol)




INGREDIENTS -
High Hopes 'Crystal Snowlady' Stamp
Magnolia and First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Petal Lu
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Dew Drops, & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Snowflake XCut Punch
Gold & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, C7, E33, E35, Y28, R11, R37, R59, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

susiestacey said...

Adorable card and love that stamp x Susan x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Nat you sold my fave snowman and i missed it will be sorry to see you not making him at christmas

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Nat you sold my fave snowman and i missed it will be sorry to see you not making him at christmas

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowmen “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Mary said...

What a sweet snowman. All ready for snow gardening! Very cute and all the layers make this card super special. Thanks for sharing on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, she sure is a cutie! :)